Are you already familiar with the format of the CELPIP exam? Do you simply want feedback about your performance on a specific CELPIP writing or speaking task that you find particularly challenging? We provide detailed correction and feedback services on a per task basis. Submit two CELPIP writing or speaking tasks and your responses will be assessed and corrected. You will receive a PDF document or a verbal recording providing an in-depth analysis of your strengths and weaknesses, as well as suggestions for how you can improve your writing or speaking skills and increase your CLB benchmark score. Correction and assessment services are $100 for two tasks (e.g. two writing tasks, two speaking tasks, or one writing and one speaking task).
When you purchase our marking and assessment packages you will receive:
- grammar corrections and tips
- pronunciation tips (*for speaking task assessments)
- achievable goals for your level
- models and suggestions for improvement
- estimated benchmark scores
- functional English tips - helpful phrases (gambits) for different purposes (e.g. complaining, apologizing, requesting, hedging, etc.)
- advice about tone and soft skills (e.g. diplomatic language, formal, business neutral, informal language)
- Canadian culture tips (current Canadian issues, cultural references, etc.)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you already have your response recorded or written, simply click the product link below to purchase an assessment and correction package. Then, upload and email your files, along with your name, contact information, and a short description of any specific advice you are seeking, and we will mark, assess, and return your submission within two business days (beginning the business day following the submission). *Please note that our business days are Monday to Friday in the Pacific Daylight Time Zone.